Dealing With Egoistic Men
Dealing with a man who has a big ego is not an easy thing to do at times. This is because such men feel very opinionated and they can be very controlling at the same time. When you happen to have a boyfriend or husband who has a big ego, it would be best to use some of these tips to avoid any nasty incidences in your relationship.
Men with big ego need women who an tell them when they are being annoying. A big ego is not a bad thing but most men will often go overboard and even become violent just because they want to see their ideas forced down your throat. The best way of stopping this is by telling your man to his face. If he respects you and loves you like he says, he will surely try to change his ways and treat you more sensitively.
Big egos can be very repulsive to some but to those that are affected, the trait may not be something they realise they possess. If your man cannot stop being unbearable, you can ask his close friends who are male to talk to him. Men with this problem will definitely listen to a fellow man’s advice as opposed to that of a woman. His friend or brother is the best suited for the job.
While dumping your boyfriend because they are constantly annoying you with their selfish talk may seem like an extreme measure, you can consider the option if they are constantly being unreasonable. Thinking about their feelings and not hurting them is being sensitive enough but the idea of being in a relationship is that you also satisfy your needs and stay happy. If it means dumping your man because of his big ego, then so be it.
February 5, 2015 / Joe Hooper / 0
- 16-year-old Maryland school shooting victim dies after being taken off life support16-year-old Maryland school shooting victim dies after being taken off life support ABC NewsMaryland school shooting victim Jaelynn Willey, 16, to be taken off life support, parents say Fox NewsMaryland school shooting victim taken off life support by family NBCNews.comMother of Maryland high school shooting victim, 16, who was gunned down by jilted ex reveals her daughter is […]
- Gunman in Trèbes, France, Kills at Least 2Gunman in Trèbes, France, Kills at Least 2 New York TimesGunman in possible terrorist attack in southern France has been killed, government says Washington PostFrance hostage crisis: Police shoot supermarket gunman BBC NewsFrance hostage crisis updates: Trèbes gunman killed by police; 3 dead, 2 injured in terror attack FirstpostFull coverage
- Justice Dept.: Iranians hacked thousands of US professorsJustice Dept.: Iranians hacked thousands of US professors CNNUS government says Iranian group hacked into US universities MarketWatch'Constructive talks' toward new Iran deal no guarantee Trump won't tear it up, top US negotiator says ABC NewsWhat's at Stake for Oil as Trump Appoints Another Iran Hawk? BloombergFull coverage
- Trump threatens to veto spending bill, risking shutdownTrump threatens to veto spending bill, risking shutdown PoliticoTrump threatens to veto omnibus over lack of wall funding, DACA fix The HillTrump threatens to veto $1.3 trillion spending bill over immigration CNNFull coverage
- The FBI is investigating a ransomware attack on the city of AtlantaThe FBI is investigating a ransomware attack on the city of Atlanta CNNAtlanta Ransomware Cyberattack: Will City Pay Hackers to Regain its Files? NewsweekAtlanta ransomware attack: City computers crippled as hackers demand money Syracuse.comFull coverage
- Conway on WH communication job speculation: 'I will do whatever is best'Conway on WH communication job speculation: 'I will do whatever is best' PoliticoKellyanne Conway: Spending bill highlights Trump's accomplishments Washington TimesTwitter Users Just Say No To Kellyanne Conway's Drug Abuse Cure HuffPostFull coverage