Dealing With Egoistic Men
Dealing with a man who has a big ego is not an easy thing to do at times. This is because such men feel very opinionated and they can be very controlling at the same time. When you happen to have a boyfriend or husband who has a big ego, it would be best to use some of these tips to avoid any nasty incidences in your relationship.
Men with big ego need women who an tell them when they are being annoying. A big ego is not a bad thing but most men will often go overboard and even become violent just because they want to see their ideas forced down your throat. The best way of stopping this is by telling your man to his face. If he respects you and loves you like he says, he will surely try to change his ways and treat you more sensitively.
Big egos can be very repulsive to some but to those that are affected, the trait may not be something they realise they possess. If your man cannot stop being unbearable, you can ask his close friends who are male to talk to him. Men with this problem will definitely listen to a fellow man’s advice as opposed to that of a woman. His friend or brother is the best suited for the job.
While dumping your boyfriend because they are constantly annoying you with their selfish talk may seem like an extreme measure, you can consider the option if they are constantly being unreasonable. Thinking about their feelings and not hurting them is being sensitive enough but the idea of being in a relationship is that you also satisfy your needs and stay happy. If it means dumping your man because of his big ego, then so be it.
February 5, 2015 / Joe Hooper / 0
- Gils de Ferran: Daniel Ricciardo a good fit for McLaren - PlanetF1Gils de Ferran: Daniel Ricciardo a good fit for McLaren PlanetF1
- TV Guide: 29 of the best shows to watch this week - The Irish TimesTV Guide: 29 of the best shows to watch this week The Irish Times
- Female condoms - how to use a female (internal) condom - AvertFemale condoms - how to use a female (internal) condom Avert
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Should You Give 10,000 Gil to Hart? - GameRantFinal Fantasy 7 Remake: Should You Give 10,000 Gil to Hart? GameRant
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Gil Farming Guide - SegmentNextFinal Fantasy 7 Remake Gil Farming Guide SegmentNext
- Joseph McCann: Girl, 17, raped by serial sex attacker speaks out - BBC NewsJoseph McCann: Girl, 17, raped by serial sex attacker speaks out BBC News